Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Daily Word - Faith


Every day I read the Daily Word, some of it is very helpful in my daily struggles, some of it not so much. This one speaks to the many I know who have been layed off, face furloughs or other financial issues.
I think I'll start passing on the one that are meaningful. If you find meaning in any of the Daily Words I post, you may want to subscribe to the the monthly booklet they produce.
http://www.dailyword.com/


Today's Daily Word - Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Faith
Blessings are flowing to me and from me this day.
I live by faith--a faith in God that is like a bridge over troubled waters. Secure and confident, I rise in thought and act above whatever challenges may be swirling around me. I live the fullness of life.
Getting past a time of trouble is not about my knowing the details of how blessings will come to me. In faith I know with certainty that I will receive them. Living in the moment with God, I understand that change ushers in a time of newness and discovery.
Faith assures me so that I accept each change for what it is: a new beginning. This is a time for greater strengths to be realized and expressed by me, for greater blessings to flow to and from me, for greater fulfillment to be accepted and shared by me.
"When Jesus heard him, he was amazed and said to those who followed him, 'Truly I tell you, in no one in Israel have I found such faith.'"--Matthew 8:10

No comments: